Saturday, September 10, 2011

LOTR!: More Mordor! New Sourcebook rumors!

Totally Mordor!

Hey all this is your Local Lord of the Rings fanatic, Dylan and from now on I'll mostly be posting about The Lord of the Rings.

For a long time there has not been any major releases for the Lord of the Rings (or LotR as i will be abbreviating from now on) but that is all about to drastically change. The Mordor source book is now unavailable to buy from the Games Workshop website and that is a sure sign something big is coming. With already great models in the Mordor range, such as the Mordor Troll, and Sauron I am very excited to see what they come out with next.

Sauron likes to club the baby seals!

Some of the rumors floating around seem absolutely amazing, such as boosting up Sauron even more (with 4 attacks, Fight and Defence 10, and the One Ring special rule which makes him practically unkillable, I cant wait to see what they come up with), making Morananon Orcs stronger, and delving more into the rules and background for Black Numenoreans.

The only bad Rumor I have heard so far is that there is a possibility that Matt Ward may be writing this Source book. He seems to do fine with LotR except for he tends to make stuff up that doesn't follow Tolkien fluff. For example, take the Castellans of Dol Guldor (great models by the way). According to Tolkien, they don't exist However before I judge too much, I will wait until more solid rumors appear.

Personally I think this will be an exciting release and i am very much looking forward to it. and now I put on my Magic Ring and vanish into the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment