Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2011 Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge: 40K Armies on Parade

Not only is this army bad-ass, it is more bad ass because my Col-dusas are in it.

I found this on youtube a few day ago. What is it you may ask? It is not only a video containing about ever army at the 2011 Warahammer 40K OFCC made by Da40kOrks. This guy kicked my ass in the first round...mainly because I didn't take scouts or an army I could Drunkhammer with.

If you were curious just to see the Ultra Moo'rines and Chokolate Starphishes army's then I have put up this helpful list of times and names so you could check out the awesomeness that we brought to OFCC!
  • Casey - Ultra Moo'rines - Orks - 13:24
  • Erik - Ultra Moo'rines - Grey Knights - 13:30
  • Dan - Ultra Moor'rines - Space Wolves - unknown
  • Derek - Choko Starphishes - Blood Angels - 13:54
  • Ben - Choko Starphishes - Imperial Guard - 14:00
  • Keith - Choko Starphishes - Orks - 14:07
  • Marc - Choko Starphishes Dark Angels - 14:23
  • Matt - Ultra Moo'rines - Space Wolves - 14:55, 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment