Thursday, February 16, 2012

WEBINAR: DFM! Super Awesome Townhall needs your input!

GET ON YOUR COMPUTERS!

Hello Everyone!
Link
I'd like to invite everyone to the DFM! Super Awesome Town Hall for Wargamers Webinar meeting with anyone that is interested in the future of DFM! and Wargaming in Central Oregon.

It will be on March 22nd, 23rd, and 24th from 7:00pm to 7:30pm PST.

I will be using Tinychat.com, which has a quick and easy log in system through Facebook. To help anyone interested get on easy in a few seconds. If you have a webcam...us it. I will be!

I will post an agenda for the Webinar here in the next week. If you are interested or want to tell me this a dumb idea...tell me. Also, if you want to move the dates. I really need feed back.

This will be hosted by Mat Lawson.

Thanks everyone and hope to see you,

Mat Lawson
DFM! Founder

Read more at DFM! Message Boards or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment