Just finished the FIRST ever DFM! and COW Super Awesome Townhall! It was awesome and we talked about the a few things. Here they are:
- Club Mission: To have fun and play games!
- Club Strategies:
- Get new players in to wargaming! Magic the Gathering players.
- Get the word out on events! More 'friends' on Facebook, more activity on the forums, more blog posts on blog! If you have an idea for an event post it here!
- Schedule Monthly Events! Plan events for the whole year and promote an event 2 months out!
- Involve more stores! Get games going at The Hive in Redmond, Mind Phase in Bend, and Legacy Gaming in Prineville.
- What YOU want out of the club! Mostly hold events and grow wargaming in Central Oregon!
- Events for the FUTURE! We are thinking about a Zombie Kill-team like campaign in October; a event where you bring a new game (any game really, except 40k and Fantasy) and play with anyone there in games like Warmachine, Infinity, Malifaux; and holding tournaments every three months.
We did agree to continue the meetings in order to check progress on strategies, finalize event planning, and share ideas about making the wargaming community more fun!
Thanks to everyone that showed. We are doing this again on April 19th at 7:00pm to 7:30pm on Tinychat.com through Facebook!
See ya'll next time,