Monday, October 31, 2011

Ultra Moo'rines!: The Sergeant is 75% Complete!

I think 3 more hours and done...except basing...f'ing basing!

Here is the 'First Squad' of the Ultra Moo'rines Sergeant. As you can see, I have added more blue to the lower body and gray low-lights to the recesses of the white areas. The biggest thing is the spots, I think they came out great. I based the black spots with grey first, then worked it up to black, it was about three different colors.

Really trying to figure out how to paint the sword!

I am liking the head of this guys the most...yes, that is what she said...but anyway, I did want him to just be bald like most space marine sergeants so I painted in some shaved hair and some eye brows. I really wanna add some aging and scars to him before I am done. I might even give him a white eye...Oooo!
I drew up a Ultra Moo'rines Symbol then tried to paint it....it sorta worked out!

In the end, it looks like I am not going to be able to bring the Ultra Moo'rines Squad down in November. To much army and regular work for me to finish before the 5th to leave at D's Hobbies with a display board. I aim for December, I should be able to get something done then. Maybe even get some awards dropped off.

Lastly, I hope I can see ya'll at the Warhammer Fantasy Tournament at D's Hobbies on the 5th of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment