Friday, October 7, 2011

DFM!'s New Banner: The Making of...

Sweet banner and completely original to DFM!

I was looking at the banner I posted about hour ago and thought that is would be cool to share some of the photos I took of the models I used to make the NEW DFM! BANNER. So here they are.

If you are curious about how I did the photo editing and stuff. I used Paint...I am still living in the 90s when it comes to this stuff. As far as the pictures, I used the 'mirco' setting then placed the miniatures on a sheet of paper then got my cool LED painting lamp and brought it all close to take pictures. Remember, photos are all about light...more like the crisper they are...generally.

Blurry...next picture.

This one looks like a cat fight is about to erupt...not going to work.

Getting better but way to much shaft action in Colette's face...not the right action I am looking for.

To much focus on the Space Marine...kinda like all our old stories before the Erase-ning!

Getting better...I like it lets do one more do see what happens...

I got it...zooming out helped focus my fantastic Cannon Powershot SD1200 IS, f'n best camera ever made.


After about 2 hours on MicroSoft Paint...Mark III Banner complete...

...then someone talks about "Why is there no fantasy?"...g-uh. Fine, here is an orge.

Old paint files plus Mordhiem Swamp Orge equals I am not playing with the banner for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment